"Komodo" Suiseki (New 7 Wonders of Nature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Komodo" Suiseki (New 7 Wonders of Nature)

Post  Marson Antonius on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:31 am

Hi...
This is my "Komodo's Suiseki"..












The Best Ten Favourite, Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Padalarang, West Java-Indonesia


The Best Ten Champion, Bonsai and Suiseki Show in Kudus, Central Java-Indonesia, October 18-27, 2012




Last edited by Marson Antonius on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:24 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : edit some photos)

Marson Antonius
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: "Komodo" Suiseki (New 7 Wonders of Nature)

Post  marcus watts on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:56 am

hi,
the first stone is real for the top half (neck and head) and man made resin for the body, legs and tail yes ?


marcus watts
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: "Komodo" Suiseki (New 7 Wonders of Nature)

Post  Marson Antonius on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:13 am

marcus watts wrote:hi,
the first stone is real for the top half (neck and head) and man made resin for the body, legs and tail yes ?

Thank you for your attention.
The first stone (komodo) actually from the head and the whole body are original stone (not any human made).
For its legs and tail it is made from wood covered by fiber.

Marson Antonius
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: "Komodo" Suiseki (New 7 Wonders of Nature)

Post  Marson Antonius on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:13 am

Marson Antonius wrote:
marcus watts wrote:hi,
the first stone is real for the top half (neck and head) and man made resin for the body, legs and tail yes ?

Thank you for your attention.
The first stone (komodo) actually from the head and the whole body are original stone (not any human made).
For its legs and tail it is made from wood covered by fiber.

Dear IBC Members...
I need your opinion about how much is the price would be appropriate for this Suiseki Komodo.
Feel free to share what you think.
Thanks...

Marson Antonius
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: "Komodo" Suiseki (New 7 Wonders of Nature)

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:11 am

Hi Marson

You have a sharp eye for finding the stone....in this case, the comododragon.....The daiza look wellcrafted, and does deserve attention.
I think this kind of suiseki is very indonesian, and is mostly understood by people who live there....The price on a suiseki like this, would probably find the highest price in indonesia, or among comodofreaks....you can auction the stone,maybe on ebay, or keep it...it looks like it is dear to you....good luck with your stones.

Kind regrads Yvonne

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Komodo" Suiseki (New 7 Wonders of Nature)

Post  Harria on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:25 am

I am totally agree with the fact that this kind of suiseki is mostly understood by indonesians, to me they don't inspire nothing, but very nices paper presses. I am relly sorry ... For exemple clawdy mountains, I see clowd but nowhere the mountain, the shape don't looks like a mountain TO ME.

Harria
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: "Komodo" Suiseki (New 7 Wonders of Nature)

Post  Marson Antonius on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:10 am

Harria wrote:I am totally agree with the fact that this kind of suiseki is mostly understood by indonesians, to me they don't inspire nothing, but very nices paper presses. I am relly sorry ... For exemple clawdy mountains, I see clowd but nowhere the mountain, the shape don't looks like a mountain TO ME.

Thank you for your opinion. I agree with you about claudy mountain, the title should be "Claudy".
As i know, most of suiseki stone have shapes Landscape, very rare and difficult to find which has symbolic shapes.
I want to share a little information about my suiseki Komodo, i think it is not only well-known by Indonesian society.
It has declared as one of the world's 7 wonders of nature.
Dear IBC Members, how do you think about that?
Thank you...

Marson Antonius
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: "Komodo" Suiseki (New 7 Wonders of Nature)

Post  Harria on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Well, I would say that I was fortunatly not a member of jury.

Harria
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: "Komodo" Suiseki (New 7 Wonders of Nature)

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:31 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum