Ishitsuki by Alexandre Chow, Brazil........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ishitsuki by Alexandre Chow, Brazil........

Post  luciano benyakob on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Alexandre Chow Wrote:The difficulty of finding in nature rock for this kind of work, I mount that looks like them. Use every type of material that may material that may look like the same "cement, mortar, resin, canvas, epoxy glue, di bi component, small rocks, gravel, sand, among others." Whenever I try to mount the most natural way possible, this work cement lap with several small stones, to form this large block. Once ready, coloring work giving a hint of natural rock and dark in color, as this work asks rocks of this hue. I worked with this composition Caliandra Espinosa, Piracanta, small bromeliads and various types of mosses. This work is not 100% finalized soon sending photos of termination. The boy seen in the photo is my friend Ruben who works with me, and is also bonsaist and is always involved in the work.

luciano benyakob

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitsuki by Alexandre Chow, Brazil........

Post  Tony on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Thanks for taking the time to record your work. lots of time taken to create your rock to a 'nice' natural look. and the planting is in sympathy Cool

‎"Study me as much as you like, you will never know me, for I differ a hundred ways from what you see me to be. Put yourself behind my eyes, and see me as I see myself, for I have chosen to dwell in a place you cannot see." — Rumi

Visit Tony's Bonsai website

If you Tweet?

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakaki on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Really fine and nice work!
Thanks for sharing.

Sakaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum