Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trying to learn how to post images here...

2 posters

Go down

trying to learn how to post images here... Empty trying to learn how to post images here...

Post  JudyB Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:39 pm

I'm not having much luck posting images. I follow the tutorial, but when I get to the paste part, it appears that the copy button isn't copying it to my computer. Perhaps it's a different paste than my normal editing. I'll try again. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but if I can't figure it out, I guess I'm in the correct forum? Wink
trying to learn how to post images here... Img_2015

JudyB

Back to top Go down

trying to learn how to post images here... Empty Re: trying to learn how to post images here...

Post  JudyB Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Ok, so my size seems far too large, but I figured out the problem, it was not working just using the copy function. So now for a better size. BTW, this is a collected mulberry, grown out in the ground for a few years, reduced and potted this spring.
trying to learn how to post images here... Img_2016

JudyB

Back to top Go down

trying to learn how to post images here... Empty Re: trying to learn how to post images here...

Post  fiona Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Just sent you a PM but it seems you have it worked out.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down