Problem posting pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem posting pictures

Post  Chisky on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:57 pm

I finally got some decent pictures that I wanted to post. I followed the instructions on the sticky How to Post Pictures.

After I press post it, I get the message. Your file type not allowed. I scanned the pictures so they were in a PDF but that wasn't allowed either. Can you help?

Chisky

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem posting pictures

Post  JimLewis on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Saving in ".jpg" format is easiest.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Chisky on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:30 pm

That isn't an option for me. I'm going to have to see how my camera downloaded the pictures to my computer. It seems to not want me to do anything with them.

Chisky

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:36 pm

What kind of camera is it? Seems odd that jpeg isn't an option.

my website

fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:26 pm

The software that links your camera and your computer and makes downloads "easy" should have a setup step that allows you to select which format you want to use. "jpeg (or jpg) is simplest and most universal.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Chisky on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:52 am

Thanks for your help. I know that I wanted JPEG but I couldn't find that option. I did a little studying and I finally figured it out. I have one sweet camera, I just need to learn how to use it.

Chisky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum