Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding waterfall to penjing experiment

+2
Jake16
leslonsdale
6 posters

Go down

Adding waterfall to penjing experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: Adding waterfall to penjing experiment

Post  eddieperth Fri May 17, 2013 1:43 pm

very cool idea....though when I saw the title I was imagining a mini water pump with a reservoir under the tray... Very Happy

I love the look though i reckon it would definitely look better with a shorter tree. The tree you use lifts the eyes up and away from the landscape...jmho.

eddieperth

Back to top Go down

Adding waterfall to penjing experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: Adding waterfall to penjing experiment

Post  leslonsdale Fri May 17, 2013 2:20 pm

eddieperth wrote:very cool idea....though when I saw the title I was imagining a mini water pump with a reservoir under the tray... Very Happy

I love the look though i reckon it would definitely look better with a shorter tree. The tree you use lifts the eyes up and away from the landscape...jmho.

You are correct. That was observed several posts up also. I have since taken that Serrissa out and have replaced it with a windswept chinese elm, much smaller. I don't have a pic of it to post at this time, but I will later.
Thanks for the comment.
leslonsdale
leslonsdale

Back to top Go down