Ligustrum sinensis clump

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ligustrum sinensis clump

Post  JimLewis on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:08 pm

I've been working on this for a few years now, and it is starting to look more like a mature small grove. Unfortunately, it is one of those trees that you have to see in 3-D because of the stumps that are just behind the live trunks, and the small pieces of deadwood here and there that just do not show in a photo -- at least in MY photos.

And here's how it started out . . . just dug:

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Re: Ligustrum sinensis clump

Post  Jay Wilson on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:38 am

JimLewis wrote: Unfortunately, it is one of those trees that you have to see in 3-D because of the stumps that are just behind the live trunks, and the small pieces of deadwood here and there that just do not show in a photo

It still looks pretty good Jim. I really like the moss work.

Jay Wilson

Back to top Go down

ligustrum sinensis clump

Post  moyogijohn on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:14 am

JIM,, IT Is looking good to me..you really work well with this type of plant..did you,ll have the strom we did?? no electricity for 5 days temps. at 104 degrees no rain after thetwisters ect.. NOT good take care john

moyogijohn

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Thanks, John, Jay.

We escaped the bad weather. Storms all around us, but none real bad. Thankfully.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum