Too late to repot?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Too late to repot?

Post  fiona on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Mr. Carter wrote:... Ha, when I first started reading on this forum, I would read other people's questions and the comments they'd get. At the time, it really just seemed like, no matter what the question was, the answer was always "Wait til next year". So I thought to myself "geez, I better not ask these people when to water".

Hahaha. lol! Excellent. I needed that laugh after another miserably wet and windy day in Scotland. Very Happy ThumbsUp

my website

fiona

Back to top Go down

Re: Too late to repot?

Post  Russell Coker on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:42 pm

That is funny!

But from someone who runs a landscape design and construction business you'd be surprised how often I have to remind people to do that. I really have to stay on them in the fall. They'll baby stuff all spring and summer, then as soon as it cools down in the fall they clock out. What they're forgetting is how dry that cool air is here in the coastal South, how humidity levels plummet and how long we can go without decent rainfall. Can't tell you how many times I've heard "but it cooled down so I thought I didn't have to water anymore!" when I snatch a powder dry dead plant out of the ground.

Russell Coker

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum