Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seventeen months in the life of a Twin trunk juniper

+13
gman
bonsai monkey
peter keane
Kev Bailey
Ed van der Reek
Rob Kempinski
Stone Monkey
fiona
Harleyrider
Rick Moquin
Nik Rozman
JimLewis
Lee Kennedy
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seventeen months in the life of a Twin trunk juniper - Page 2 Empty Re: Seventeen months in the life of a Twin trunk juniper

Post  fiona Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:10 am

Lee Kennedy wrote: The old pot was a horrible choclate brown chinese affair,it just came out ok on a few of the pictures for some strange digital reason
Having seen the tree in both pots I would agree entirely with you, Lee. The old one looked like a slab of Dairy Milk (which kind of complemented the double 99 look the tree had when you first got it, I suppose). When I saw the tree in the new pot in April, I was amazed by just how much better it made the whole tree look. And it was kinda difficult to improve on what was pretty darn near perfection vis-a-vis the tree, but the pot managed it.

BTW Lee - I just sent you a PM. Now I'm away to open the little pressie that's just arrived from Mr Potter
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Seventeen months in the life of a Twin trunk juniper - Page 2 Empty Re: Seventeen months in the life of a Twin trunk juniper

Post  landerloos Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:18 pm

thumbs up great job in a short periode of time, you can never go wrong with a pot from the monkey can you?
I have to hurry up to kick him from his cloud i geuss lol!

Kind regards
Peter
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:32 pm

Peter

Just for you

http://www.pgtips.co.uk/greentea/library/images/home-monkey-cloud.gif

Fiona

You will like this one too considering your avatar Very Happy

All the best

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2