Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stone Monkey opens his Kiln and shows his Glazed pots

4 posters

Go down

Stone Monkey opens his Kiln and shows his Glazed pots Empty Stone Monkey opens his Kiln and shows his Glazed pots

Post  Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:48 am

Back to top Go down

Stone Monkey opens his Kiln and shows his Glazed pots Empty Re: Stone Monkey opens his Kiln and shows his Glazed pots

Post  landerloos Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:52 pm

I love the runs too.

Great seeing and hearing my mate Andy, wish already it was Trophy time again.

Some great pots in that kiln.

Peter
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

Stone Monkey opens his Kiln and shows his Glazed pots Empty Re: Stone Monkey opens his Kiln and shows his Glazed pots

Post  Stone Monkey Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Peter

Trophy time not that long away my friend.i will have lots of new pots and I may even have a Noelanders special if I get my finger out

Hope your well you psycho

Regards

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  DWThomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Cool stuff. Kiln opening is an exciting time. I like those runs too, but it looks as though you have some control over them?!

(Couldn't see the video last night, today I discovered yesterday's Adobe Flash 11.3 update broke everything! Reverted to 11.2 today, all is well.)
DWThomas
DWThomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Bailey Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Excellent insight into an aspect of potting that I am totally ignorant of. Some luvverly looking pots there. Thanks Tony and Andy.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down