Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photos of 6th World Bonsai Convetion in PR

+2
Dean
Jose O. Rivera
6 posters

Go down

Photos of 6th World Bonsai Convetion in PR Empty Photos of 6th World Bonsai Convetion in PR

Post  Jose O. Rivera Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:19 am

Hi, The World Bonsai Convention in PR was excellent, if you dont come to PR, here Slide Show of the exhibit. Enjoy

https://s416.photobucket.com/albums/pp244/josorl/World%20Bonsai%20Convetion%202009/?albumview=slideshow

Last edited by Jose O. Rivera on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jose O. Rivera
Jose O. Rivera

Back to top Go down

Photos of 6th World Bonsai Convetion in PR Empty Re: Photos of 6th World Bonsai Convetion in PR

Post  Dean Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:11 am

Which where the participating countries, then?

Dean

Back to top Go down

Photos of 6th World Bonsai Convetion in PR Empty Re: Photos of 6th World Bonsai Convetion in PR

Post  fiona Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:08 am

Thanks for posting these - one day I'll make it to a world convention.

What, please, is the botanical name for the trees you have labelled Mangle Boton? My brief internet trawl is throwing up several possibilities, all of which seem to be some sort of mangrove or another. Are these ones Conocarpus or something else?

PS I'll not tell you what mangle boton means in certain areas of Glasgow! silent
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:46 am

fionnghal wrote:Thanks for posting these - one day I'll make it to a world convention.

What, please, is the botanical name for the trees you have labelled Mangle Boton? My brief internet trawl is throwing up several possibilities, all of which seem to be some sort of mangrove or another. Are these ones Conocarpus or something else?

PS I'll not tell you what mangle boton means in certain areas of Glasgow! silent

Mangle boton is spanish for Buttonwood or Conocarpus erectus.
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose O. Rivera Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:32 am

Thank Rob.

Mangle Boton as said Rob is Conocarpus erectus.

The countries participating was Japan, China, Italy, Spain, Costa Rica, Mexico, Martinique, Dominican Republic, Australia, Slovacia, Puerto Rico, USA, Canada, and many that not remember.
Jose O. Rivera
Jose O. Rivera

Back to top Go down

Photos of 6th World Bonsai Convetion in PR Empty Help

Post  pitu Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:19 pm

I´m sorry but I couldn´t find the site. Could someone help me please? Crying or Very sad

pitu

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Bailey Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Click here Very Happy

Last edited by Kev Bailey on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose O. Rivera Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:27 pm

pitu wrote:I´m sorry but I couldn´t find the site. Could someone help me please? Crying or Very sad

Check now, sorry

https://s416.photobucket.com/albums/pp244/josorl/World%20Bonsai%20Convetion%202009/?albumview=slideshow
Jose O. Rivera
Jose O. Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post  pitu Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Thanks a lot José!

pitu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down