Bonsai for the Disabled

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bonsai for the Disabled

Post  bonsaisr on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Muscle spasms have nothing to do with arthritis pain. I'm glad you folks are finding something that works. I think the magnesium malate helps, but I won't know for sure until I do a big wiring job.
Iris

bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai for the Disabled

Post  Leo Schordje on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Just got home last night (gave an orchid talk in Michigan) the spelling of the diclofenac sodium gel 1% is really Voltaren. Its made by Novartis for distribution in the USA.

Sorry, other than possibly medical marijuana I have no clue what is available and practical for the muscle spasms. I get them too, and it is a problem. Medical marijuana is not practical here, even though Illinois did make it legal, it won't be available until middle of 2014. The regulations are complex, and exclude a lot of the conditions that it may actually help with, beyond just escaping reality. Very Happy 

Leo Schordje

Back to top Go down

Bonsai for the Disabled

Post  bonsaisr on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:08 am

I rewired my shohin larch yesterday. Those things are made of rubber and you never stop wiring. Evil or Very Mad 
I had a few muscle spasms, but nowhere near what I used to get. So I would definitely recommend trying the magnesium malate.
Now if my favorite Chinese restaurant would just upgrade their bathroom, I would be happy. Bagpiper 
Iris

bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai for the Disabled

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum