Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coverage of our road trip collecting :(

2 posters

Go down

coverage of our road trip collecting :( Empty coverage of our road trip collecting :(

Post  dick benbow Wed May 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Weather co-operated to make a beautiful day and to encourage snow melt. The rivers we passed along the way had strong COLD flows.

was hopeful to maybe be able to tag along with sean but he was pretty obvious to want to be out looking by himself. I noticed most to all of his stones he took back with him from collecting were small, black, simplistic in movement. I didn't know what to make of that except maybe because of the weight and taking them back on his flight. I could find nothing of worth to bring home. Most of those stones collected had whimsical shapes people
would see something into to. Not my cup of tea as i like classical shapes.

We had two sessions after our 3 hrs road trip to get there. I didn't see anything I would call fabulous that came from either time in the field. We broke mid day for lunch and to share our finds. I ended up coming back from the event directly home as opposed to the dinner and social. Calves are a little stiff and sore this morning.coverage of our road trip collecting :( Img_2318
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

coverage of our road trip collecting :( Empty Re: coverage of our road trip collecting :(

Post  sunip Wed May 16, 2012 2:30 pm

[quote="dick benbow"]
Calves are a little stiff and sore this morning.
Hello Dick,
Well that is proof you all had a nice day.
Sunip Wink

sunip

Back to top Go down