Material for online contest

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Material for online contest

Post  Sakaki on Tue May 15, 2012 8:47 pm

CraftyTanuki wrote:
This tree, this front, windswept, just needs strong Nebari. All the best and good luck, Jun.

Dear Crafty,

If you read previous posts of Jun, you will see that taking such recommendations are prohibited Smile
So, jun cannot use this piece anymore! lol!

Sakaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Stokes on Tue May 22, 2012 3:13 am

I sure do hope that we get more entries. Who wouldn't want a free trip to china? Or even the other prizes.
It is too bad that I have disqualified myself cause I would enter a few of my trees! Twisted Evil

Paul Stokes

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Tue May 22, 2012 4:06 am

I will not participate this contest, but I promise...I will join the winner in China as I am organizing a Penjing Studying Trip as well. Let's have fun in "The Paradise on Earth" here...

Huangshan (Yellow Mt.)

Guilin...

..and we will learn Chinese Penjing with one of the masters in one of the largest privet collection garden in Guangzhou...

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus watts on Tue May 22, 2012 6:29 am

haha Hi Jun.

Now, as your family Exclamation I love you have posted the trees here for our advice on which one is the best to use here goes...........

Tree one - with tree one i would use the trunk as the main part of the design, chosing several of the branches to complement the trunk and make a tree like image - then grow some green bits in a flowing windswept way so they ripple and convey movement - and add it to a big rock, or a flat tray ...... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (OH no, that is tree one disqualified rather than you or your sons cheers cheers )

Tree two - with tree two i would use the trunk...................lean it so the wind blows, ripple the branches when they grow , add a small model house and a rock, or even a pond with a boat maybe???........................ Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil oops, tree two is now out as well.!

now i think if you use a trunk, branches, windswept, rock, model figures, boats or houses, water or movement in your entry it will have been with help from the ibc Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

haha, take care

Marcus

marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Yes, I do hope more people would participate. and I am hoping that more of the IBC people would join in too...Let's use some of the stuffs we learned from this forum.

Marcus,
Are you joining?

Don't worry about my materials,,,,I got dozens to choose from,,, Razz hehehe. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

regards,
jun Smile

P.S.

I am being dishonest about hoping for more people to participate,,,I am just trying to be civil...The less participants, the bigger the chance for me to win. hehehe Razz Smile Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .........................................................Just kidding, just kidding. See your entry of materials there guys.
Mine will be sent next week.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum